Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish encompasses the villages of Enniskerry, Kilmacanogue, Curtlestown and Glencree. We are appealing for your support in the running of your local church and all the churches of our Parish.
Did you know, the primary source of our income for our Parish comes from standing orders and from envelopes? Basket collections during Mass, and dues at Easter and at Christmas, are remitted directly to the Diocese, while the Parish itself relies on Standing Orders and the Family Offering envelopes only.
Did you know, of the 1250 Households in the Parish
- 101 contribute by Standing Order
- 163 contribute by weekly envelopes
You can help, if you so wish, in the following ways:
- Consider increasing your Standing Order or begin to donate.
- Contributing via the Pink Family Offering Envelopes (available in all churches)
- Offering a direct contribution or one-time cheque to the Parish (include name and address of donor)
- Any donations in excess of €250 over a year allow the parish to also avail of a tax refund.
- A Legacy gift
- You can give online by using our bank details below or clicking on the DONATE button.
Bank Of Ireland Bray
IBAN: IE83 BOFI 90103614136945
- Please find our recent Parish Family Offering Brochure, information on Where your Contributions Go and a Standing Order Form.
Type in the amount you would like to donate and click on the button to start.
Your continued generosity is greatly appreciated for the day to day running of the Parish. Thank you all once again for your continuing support and God Bless you all.
Fr. Bernard, & the Finance Committee.